"Witchfairy" Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Three copies of 'Witchfairy' by Brigitte Minne and Carll Cneut (translated by Laura Watkinson) are available to win, one copy per winner. To enter the competition, fill out this form.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Book Island reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The three winners of the competition will be selected randomly by Book Island on Tuesday 2 November.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Book Island reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners between 03/11/2021 and 10/11/2021.
- Book Island reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to book, arrange and manage their redemptions of the given prizes.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- Book Island's decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Book Island, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Book Island be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Book Island will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Book Island can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.